From the Principal
Refer to the links below for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Dear Parents and Guardians:
We hope that you are as pleased as we are with the start of the 2017-2018 school year. To help you encourage your child to participate in co-curricular activities, we have posted all of our clubs through a link above. The Clubs and Activities 2017-2018 link provides you with a short description and in most cases, the day of the week the club meets.
For security purposes, all visitors to the school must enter through the front of the building, sign in with the security guard and provide photo identification. For your convenience we have designated "visitor" parking spaces in the front parking lot.
To ensure the safety of all of our students, we ask that you make note of the following guidelines for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up:
- Please pull all the way up to the front of the drop-off zone to allow as many students as possible to exit their cars simultaneously.
- Whenever possible, have your child exit your car on the left side so that he/she does not stop into oncoming traffic.
- Please do not drop off your child on Church Street or in the library parking lot. In both cases they will have to cross over a busy street.
- Please do not attempt to enter the middle school drop-off area from Church Street. This entrance is marked "DO NOT ENTER". Instead, use the high school entrance located further north on Church Street.
- If you need to pick up your child during the school day, you must do so in the Attendance Office.
- If you are picking up your child after school, please pick them up in the back parking lot.
Please drive slowly for everyone's safety. Thank you for your cooperation.
Barr Parent-Teacher Conferences 7-9pmA. MacArthur Barr Middle School
Barr: Grades 5-8 Parent/Teacher ConferencesNanuet Union Free School District
Barr: PTA Meeting
@ Media CenterNanuet Union Free School District