Digital Backpack Links Below:
May 19, 2020
Please click on the link below for more information about the Nanuet School District's upcoming event at the Outdoor Education Center: "Let's Garden Together".
Please see the flyer below for a special opportunity to support our community through our Family Resource Center.
LIBRARY MESSAGE 4/28/20:
We would like to share a few resources that we think you will really enjoy!!
There are many amazing authors sharing their books online for all the students learning from home right now. Grace Lin, an award-winning author and illustrator, has shared excerpts from her books The Year of the Dog and Before the Sword, and she has also posted step-by-step instructions for drawing a Chinese dragon. Visit our A MacArthur Barr library / media center website (the link can be found in the "Our School" tab) to enjoy these videos. While you're there, try to answer the questions in the Trivia Challenge, too! Good luck, Golden Knights!
In case you need it, the direct link for the A MacArthur Barr Library is https://www.bmsacad56.nanuetsd.org/library_media_center
Additionally, if you would like to access all of the amazing resources through our Nanuet Public Library, please visit https://www.nanuetsd.org/nanuet_library for assistance in navigating any of the following:
- Search for and read e-books online through the Nanuet Public Library and the Ramapo Catskill Library System.
- Learn about Hoopla, which allows users to access movies, music, e-books, and audio books. Sign up for an account using your email and your library card, and then enjoy instant access to the titles in this great resource.
- Learn about Kanopy, a collection of digital movies and television shows. Use your library card to access teen / adult shows and movies; or access Kanopy Kids for children's shows and movies.
- Learn about Teen Book Cloud, a collection of e-books, audio books, videos, and graphic novels, here.
- Learn about RB Digital where you can browse or download magazines.
- Explore Novelist, a resource that will help you decide what to read next!
In case you need it, the direct link for the Nanuet Public Library is https://www.nanuetpubliclibrary.org/
FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020
Please click on the link below for information about the upcoming Parade for grades 5-12:
Friday, April 17, 2020:
Click on the link below for the COVID-19 United Way Community Resources Guide.
Friday, April 10, 2020:
Please use the links below to find out how to obtain a temporary Nanuet Public Library card online.
The flyer link below is a book club opportunity being offered through the Nanuet Public Library for grades 7-12.